Hi! Halloween is near! To celebrate I’m giving away today these two Halloween Posters for you to choose and, decorate your door, make Halloween invites, gift tags, cards or anything your imagination takes you to!
You can make your own posters with these clipart set here. The set comes with the graphics and with textured papers, even chalkboard, so you have all the elements together!
Hi! Today I’m featuring my first tutorial ever on this blog!
Recently I have added this listing to my Etsy and my TpT stores. There’s two ways to use it.
The first one: you can create a Halloween garland decoration. Here’s how:
I have a Silhouette Designer software but, with the files on this listing, you can make it with the Basic Silhouette software easily. The SVG files work with Cricut and Sure Cuts a Lot software too.
Open the two .studio3 files on your Silhouette Studio software.
2. Grab the faces features and copy them into the pumpkins file. Ungroup all the shapes.
3. Play with the shapes, duplicate pumpkins, add the faces features to each one, resize noses, rotate eyes, make groups with each pumpkin when you are done.
4. When you have your pumpkins ready, resize each pumpkin group till you find the right size to make a garland. I wanted mine to be very visible on my door, so I took the measures, my door is about 60 inches wide, and I wanted the garland to have 5 pumpkins on it, so that’s about 12 inches space for each one. There has to be space between them, about 2 inches, more or less. So I resized the pumpkins to about 8 to 9 inches wide each.
5. Then open the modify window, ungroup the shapes, substract, and voila!
6. Repeat the procedure with each pumpkin and then cut each one on orange paper.
And that’s it! Attach to a nice string and hang it on your door, window or chimney!
There’s another way to use these files. Cut the pumpkins in orange paper, the noses, mouths and eyes on black paper first, and then on yellow paper, that gives the pumpkins a lightened up look. Then hand out the pieces to your kids, and let them play, making their own Jack O Lanterns! A nice way to spend a fall evening!
You can cut these on magnetic paper too, available at Silhouette’s online store, and play with the pumpkins on your fridge.
If you don’t have a cutting machine, the listing comes with a PDF that you can print and cut with your scissors!
Check my other Halloween listings that match this one here:
Here is my first collection at Society 6. It is inspired in my love of tiles!
This pattern is based on ancient Moroccan Tiles, mixed with background orange blossom flowers, or “azahar”, which had such a rich smell, and transports ourselves to desserts and groves.
Moroccan Flowers in White, Green and Yellow
Moroccan Flowers in White, Emerald Green and Grey
At Society 6 you can purchase these illustrations as Art Prints, framed in different colors, or as laptop skins, Iphone or Ipad cases, mugs, t-shirts, shower curtains, rugs, tote bags, clocks, pillows, duvet covers.